Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Don't Want to Live in Your Shadow Any Longer


~MERRY CHRISTMAS! Less than a month to go or so I think! :)

I can't believe I've been gone for almost a week after making a seemingly stiff promise on never to skip blogging ever again most especially the thirty-day challenge! I am truly sorry. I really am, from the bottom of my heart... my deepest and sincerest apologies. But since I've been gone too long... I am back with a blast and loads of photo-flooding. And I hope you wouldn't mind at all!

***


I'm totally gonna be retrospecting for the longest time on how awesome these dudes are! Wiki may classify them as part of the pop rock band (which I really don't agree 100% on!) but man, no matter how their age shows on their face it doesn't change a thing! They're still as cool as the time when I listened to them back in the 90's. To have shed those good amount of moolah and risking standing for a couple of hours or so didn't really stop me at all from going. This is the first international concert that I've ever been to and what's most wonderful is that they're not some band I pretend to like just for the heck of it! I truly adore them and love their songs like beyond the heavens super!


When we first bought the tickets... I honestly didn't feel the strongest desire nor excitement to watch them and I was like "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TSIN?" Prolly, I was thinking too much about the money spent or I just had too much stuff going on in my head at the time or whatever. It was short-lived however! I think it kind of sink into me after a couple of days and found myself flying into a Gin Blossoms kind of high singing their songs and putting it in replay for millions of times until I could already prolly replace Robin Wilson from his place. Hahahah!


Robin Wilson, Gin Blossoms' lead vocalist (who is sort of addicted to the tambourine;)), is definitely the man of the show! He's actually the crowd favorite, aside from Scott Johnson the ultimately hyper guitarist! :) I love how Robin sounds like the person I listen to in the mp3 player! I will never get tired of listening to him sing! He's an angel who I believe could shamelessly belt out some good Taking Back Sunday hits! I swear he's got that youthful timber in his voice! If I'd close my eyes I could be fooled that he's just some twenty year old dude making his way to stardom or fame or something. Anyhoo, get more band info from here.

The guys I went with that night! Wonderful and amazing guys who've been best friends forever! Even before I was born! JK. I bet someone's gonna kill me if he finds out I said even before I was born. Hahah! I do thank these two for making the whole night more memorable and fun ;)

The rest of the night was spent checking out the night bazaar in I.T park and karaoke at G-mik. Yes! Just the three of us indeed! But the good thing? We had the microphone all to ourselves! We spent about two hours just singing to our hearts content!

And lookie what I've found at the night bazaar:


Bubble Bee Tea House stall! Uh, actually the photo shows their menu. But who cares?! It's Bubble Bee in the middle of I.T Park! OMG! Very affordable and healthy and truly one drink that would drive your gloomy day or night away! :)

***

Fast forward to Monday... The Boyfriend and I decided to sport a new look. And look at how we transformed from beautiful to beautifulest :) Hahaha!

Although I still have to go back to the salon today to have my hair re-curled. If that's still possible cuz I lost the receipt, but I hope that they would recognize my face though! :|

Anyhoo, let me leave you with this picture. The best I've ever captured yet from my phone that night (yes, all photos were taken using my phone, Walkie).


Robin Wilson says "HELLO ZE-BUU!" He does pronounce it like sebo as in that greasy eeky stuff in your plate! I don't know how to describe it completely though. But I think you do know what I mean ;)


off to the salon,

~tSin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your words of love! To me, to you, to everyone! -♥, tSin