Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Time Can Take Its Toll On the Best of Us


Day 16- Another picture of yourself (baby pic!)


I'd like to think that I am still a baby in this picture :)
That's my dad right there and his hair's still long ♥
I am forever going to be a self-proclaimed papa's girl no matter how hard and badly I try to get over that phase!
That's our very first car ever which my dad personally assembled and converted into a mini pick-up;
I remember, everyone in school was envious of this *sniggers*
Sadly, we no longer have it with us :(
No more cars registered under our name *sniffs*
But one day, you wait and see.
*hums*
:D

Gahhh... looking at all of these pictures make me want to cry. Seriously. Makes me think of the time I have to save to think over what I really want to do with my life. Tim said I shouldn't worry because I will eventually find it out along the way... I just have to trust Him, God. My friends say that God will one day remind me of what I've been wanting and wishing for too long but somehow forgotten about and it makes me sort of sad because if you only knew what I wanted sooo much some five years or so ago :( I am totally envious of those who have plans all laid out for them since day one. I am one of the many who doesn't have any clue at all on what to do with my life right now. I hope and pray that one day I wake up enlightened. I just really want to live my life and don't want to spend the rest of it worrying what I wanna do or what I should've done. I just wanna live and be happy and have no regrets at all.

why grow old so young,

~tSin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your words of love! To me, to you, to everyone! -♥, tSin