Thursday, December 30, 2010

Spell tSin

My mood never seems to meet the mood of the world.
Picture this:

When I'm happy the world is mourning for something else.


And when I'm down, way deep down into the dirt, because of sadness the world is celebrating with guffaws and everything else so festive it hurts to be even bothering anyone.

Oh well. I guess I'm just sort of unique that way. So... setting me apart from everyone else.

I guess that's what makes me different from the uniqueness of all the other earthlings.

Making this blog an official entry for...


Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else


Hoof! There are two days more before the new year sets in. I just have to be a better me by then or before 2011 ends, that is.

I'm a diplomat's son,


~tSin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your words of love! To me, to you, to everyone! -♥, tSin