Then i remember all the nice things
that you've ever said to me,
maybe i'm just over reacting
maybe you're the one for me.
~Lily Allen, Not Fair
09.16.09 | 06:07:32 | stinking
that you've ever said to me,
maybe i'm just over reacting
maybe you're the one for me.
~Lily Allen, Not Fair
09.16.09 | 06:07:32 | stinking
A day like this reminds me of a friend who has got this weird belief that whenever you're having a happy hour there will always be a sappy hour after that. I didn't vocally agree with her back then but at the back of my head I really do agree with her... with all my heart because I have experienced the same thing it's just that I didn't want to convince myself completely that it's really like that. That things just get f*cked up in a blink of an eye. So we go out with this friend and spend the whole day in laughter only to find her really quiet at the end of the day, sulking at one end of the jeepney on our ride home... lost in her own thoughts. And whenever we'd find the courage to ask her what's keeping her so still and quiet she would just shake her head and her forehead would then crease into a frown. Later on we found out about her little theory. I realized I wasn't very alone with that belief. Even Charlie in the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower (which I have proudly finished reading already by the end of last week! hahah!) wrote a thing about that as well. I'll try to put that part here once I find it... as of the moment I'm still browsing through the e-book, trying hard to look for it. :S EDIT: Guess what? You can actually find it here - I made a polaroid postcard of it ;)
Why the drama, you're wondering? I don't know. I've been feeling unwell the past days because of my friggin' stomach. It makes me feel so ill, I wanna stay home and not work at all! Ugh. And just last night... I felt a bit better, prolly cuz I asked for the right medicine from the clinic and it worked! Plus, I didn't feel sleepy at all the whole of my shift! I was thinking that since Julie gave me her very lovely headband... that could've been the reason for my happy state today.
Or maybe, I'm just too excited to see the doctor later on although I am also afraid to undergo endoscopy! But I don't think I would mind much because right now I'm just as desperate to know if my stomach will not really be the death of me (cuz with all the pain that it has been giving me these days, it really makes me think that it would be!). I want to be free of this stomach ache forever!
Ok. It's crazy how my mood swings can really swing from center to either hard left or right most of the time. Some minutes ago I was so happy and feeling infinite (or almost) and the next minute I just didn't feel like talking or doing anything at all. *sighs* I hate it whenever my mind runs fast and functions double time... it drives me nuts!
I am also somewhat upset because... remember the Katy Perry concert that I was sooo excited about? I won't be able to go (and that's final) and as though that isn't worst enough... The Boyfriend seems to be very happy about the fact that I won't be able to afford to buy myself a flight ticket and the concert ticket itself. I understand how he cares about my finances but I really wanted to go at least he'd been a bit, even just an inch, supportive. But he wasn't at all. I guess he tried to... I wasn't convinced. Well... looking at the brighter side... at least I will be able to save enough money for my school come back this coming November and money to pay to Chiclois, since I will be buying her phone (a really cool one, I should say!) and not going to the concert means more money to spend on dresses :)
I am particularly eyeing these (for parties and night outs, right?):
hi reina,
-tSin

No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your words of love! To me, to you, to everyone! -♥, tSin