The last reason... you'll probably know it's all part of the dreadful PMS. I have this almost every month and hopefully not way too many as the normal! A friend of mine had this conversation one day on anger and depression and how to manage them successfully altogether. We ended up asking...
"How can a woman never avoid PMS when you know you're going straight into that direction anyway? Wouldn't it be too simple to just take a detour and be the pretty sweet little miss that you usually are?"
Oh pretty good Lord, give us an answer so I could learn to get rid of this entirely! I really feel bad right now. I've snapped unreasonably at The Boyfriend and I feel sorry for doing so :( Well, I hope he's having a fun time with his BFF and I hope he isn't thinking about me so he could forget what I've done tonight and everything will be alright. I hope.
better off alone for a while,
~tSin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your words of love! To me, to you, to everyone! -♥, tSin